Friday, September 17, 2010

Fast Food Opportunity or Chili Restaurant

Hello!
I did a mystery shop for a fast food store and was talking to the scheduler. She's having a hard time finding shoppers!
If you are in Hagerstown, Frederick or Cumberland, MD she is particularly looking for shoppers. The shops she has are for fast food and then a casual dining restaurant.
If you can help her out, after you do your first shop I will get a bonus!!!!!!!!!
So if interested, please go here and register:

http://www.satisfactionservicesinc.com/

After you have registered - they will email you opportunities - but if you will please email me and include your name and location, I will contact the scheduler and let her know that I told you about this. And if you do get a shop, please mention that I referred you. But seriously, if you will email me at karenholland59@gmail.com I can keep track of it!

Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment